Advantages & Application Notes
- Especially recommended for use in high speed epoxy chip bonding systems where very fast cures are desired.
- Suggested for JEDEC Level III and II for plastic IC packaging.
- NASA approved and is NON TOXICâ€”complying with USP Class VI Biocompatibility Standards.
- Capable of resisting TC wire bonding temperatures in the range of 300Â°C to 400Â°C.
- Ease of use; apply by dispensing, screen printing, die-stamping, or by hand.
- Especially suited for high power devices and high current flow. High power LEDs.
- Opto-electronic packaging material: LED, LCDs, and fiber optic components.