Epocast 1626 A/B epoxy syntactic is a two-part compound designed for core filling, edge sealing, and bushing and fastener potting of honeycomb structures.
- The easy to handle viscous paste has low flow characteristics.
- Epocast 1626 A/B is a toughened system which resists cracking and is especially well suited for applications that may involve exposure to high vibration and wide temperature cycling.
- Has good retention of strength after environmental aging and is qualified to BMS 5-28, Type 26.
- Epocast 1626 A/B Epoxy Syntactic
- Available in various sizes
Specifications and Information
Country Of Origin
2735 CL8 / 3082 CL9
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.