Product notice - This product is affected by a force majeure declared by the manufacturer, and supply will be disrupted until further notice. Click here to read the notification.
3M 5498 PTFE Tape
- Commodity Code 39199080
- Country of Origin United States
Our 3M™ PTFE Film Tape 5498 uses an extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) film backing. This tape offers an extremely low coefficient of friction which, in combination with a pressure sensitive rubber adhesive, creates a smooth, non-stick surface over a variety of substrates to assist in mold release applications where a non-silicone tape is required.
Reduce Friction Between Moving Surfaces
We developed this tape as a quick and easy release medium between surfaces where pressure, temperature changes and other factors may create a measure of adhesion, particularly in composite bonding applications. Applying 3M Tape can help reduce stick of composite resins to mold surfaces, even under a wide range of temperatures (from 40°F/4°C to 350°F/177°C) and pressures. The rubber adhesive is a non-silicone formulation designed to remove cleanly from surfaces where silicone is not permitted.
- Non-stick PTFE film provides an exceptionally slick surface for easy clean-up
- Rubber adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces where silicone is not permitted
- Resists high temperatures in manufacturing operations
- Extruded 3M™ PTFE Film Tape lies flatter than typical skived PTFE film tapes
- High strength and abrasion resistance ensures reliability and performance to reduce friction, rattle and machinery noise
- 3M 5498
- PTFE Tape
- Various sizes available
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.