- This adhesive provides good initial adhesion and tack. When subjected to a thermosetting cycle it will crosslink, providing greater adhesion and bonding, higher solvent resistance and higher heat resistance.
- Thermosetting is frequently achieved by ironing or heating the backing once the tape is applied. High adhesion is obtained by optimizing the time, temperature and pressure of the heat applied.
- Glass cloth backing for high tensile strength that helps increase productivity.
- Backing will not shrink or rot for excellent application protection.
- Firm at high temperature that helps increase productivity.
- Good solvent resistance to produce excellent bond.