- High level of fluidity also helps to reduce flux voids / entrapment in the joint, the low viscosity of the flux aiding its displacement by the brazing filler metal from the joint gap.
- Easy-flo™ Flux Powder has a working range of 550-800°C.
- It is suitable for use with silver brazing filler metals melting below 750°C (such as Silver-flo™, Easy-flo™ and Argo-braze™ filler metals).
- Easy-flo™ Flux Powder can be used on all of the common engineering materials (copper, brass, mild steel and stainless steel), but not aluminium.
- JM special purpose fluxes are required when brazing aluminium bronze, certain grades of stainless steel, tungsten, molybdenum and tungsten carbide or where protracted heating is involved.
- Easy-flo™ Flux Powder has excellent ‘hot rodding’ characteristics and adheres well to a warmed brazing rod allowing flux to be transferred to the joint area via the rod.