DOWSIL™ 736 Red Heat Resistant Sealant
Dowsil736 is a Non-slumping sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 315C (600F).
Product notice - Dow Corning has rebranded to DOWSIL. Click here to read our news post for more information.
Product notice - This product is currently affected by a supply chain disruption, which may lead to longer than advertised lead times and limitations on sale. For more information, please contact your account manager or call +44 (0)1675 432 850. Further information is included here.
Data SheetsPlease login and select to access Datasheets
Dowsil 736 is a Non-slumping sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 315°C (600°F).
- Will not sag or run
- May be applied overhead or on side walls
- High temperature resistance, Non sag
- May be used in applications with continuous exposure to 260°C (500°F) and intermittent exposure to 315°C (600°C)
- The high temperature properties of this sealant make it ideally suited for: Sealing on encapsulating heating elements in appliances
- Aerospace gasketing Moving oven belts Industrial ovens Bag filters on smoke stacks
- Other critical bonding, sealing, potting, encapsulating and protective coatings where parts must perform at high temperatures
Specifications: Complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR 177.2600
Please note this product was previously known as Dow Corning.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.