Product notice - This product is currently affected by a supply chain disruption, which may lead to longer than advertised lead times and limitations on sale. For more information, please contact your account manager or call +44 (0)1675 432 850. Further information is included here.
DOWSIL™ 734 Flowable Adhesive Sealant
- Commodity Code 32141010
- Country of Origin United States
Product notice - Dow Corning has rebranded to DOWSIL. Click here to read our news post for more information.
Used in general purpose industrial sealing and bonding applications requiring a flowable product It is particularly suitable for sealing assemblies with fin joints as well as cable entries and connectors, to ensure they remain watertight Due to its good adhesion to other silicone rubbers, ideally suited for making field repairs to existing equipment where a part of an existing silicone encapsulant has been removed.
- One-component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- Flowable and self-levelling
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Fast tack-free time
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flaxible from -65C (-85F) to +180C (+356F)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Complies with MIL-A-46106
- Dow Corning 734
- Flowable Adhesive Sealant
- Various colours and sizes available
Please note this product was previously known as Dow Corning.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.