Henkel Teroson MS 9320
Data SheetsPlease login and select to access Datasheets
Skin formation time and curing time depend on the humidity of the air and the temperature. In addition, the curing time also depends on the layer thickness. By increasing the temperature and humidity, the reaction time can be reduced; low temperatures as well as low humidity retard the process.
- Sealant and seam sealing product in one
- High sag resistance
- Sprayable and brushable
- Can be applied using a flat spray nozzle or a broad jet nozzle
- Can be painted up to three days after application with solvent-coating and water borne paint systems
- Broad range of adhesion without the use of primer
- Spotweldable if not completely cured
- Free of isocyanate and silicone
- Very rapid curing
- UV resistant
- High ageing resistance
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.