- It has a service temperature range from -54°C (-65°F) to 121°C (250°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135°C (275°F).
- This material is designed for brush sealing of fasteners in fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- PR1440 Class A is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound.
- The uncured material is suitable for application by brush in thickness up to 25 mils.
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- This product is qualified to several manufacturers’ specifications. Please contact PRC-DeSoto Europe for further information.