Dapco 2200 A/B Firewall Sealant
Data SheetsPlease login and select to access Datasheets
DAPCO 2200 is an adhesive, solvent-free, thixotropic silicone paste. DAPCO 2200 is most commonly used as a coating, sealant, or filleting material in the construction, repair and maintenance of all types of aircraft.
The product can be applied using a variety of methods and is especially useful where fire resistance, exposure to extreme temperatures -65°F (-54°C) to 400°F (204°C) are major considerations. The product can also be used as an insulative and/or ablative heat shield
- Quick cure time Excellent fire resistance to 2000°F
- Service temperature of 65°F up to 400°F
- Universal primerless adhesion to diverse substrates
- Good resistance to aerospace chemicals
- Offers non-inhibition curing characteristics against other sealants and adhesives
- Non-volatile content of 97%
- Qualified to BMS 5-63, AMS3374, and BAMS 552-004
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.