Ardrox 9PR50 Solvent Remover
Data SheetsPlease login and select to access Datasheets
The solvent removers Ardrox 9PR5, 9PR50 and 9PR88 are a series of non-chlorinated, volatile solvents which are used for the removal of surface excess penetrant in the solvent removal process or wipe-off technique. They have a low sulfur and halogen content. The Ardrox 9PR series of solvent removers are ideal for the removal of oil, grease and other organic contamination as a pre-cleaning of surfaces before the application of a penetrant or a magnetic ink.
Ardrox 9PR5, 9PR50 and 9PR88 are available as bulk material and as aerosol cans. They are typically used in a penetrant system together with the Ardrox penetrants and developers.
- EN ISO 3452-2 - Method C, Class 2
- SAE - QPL-AMS 2644 (approval)
- ASME Boiler Vessel Code - Section V, Article 6
Physical Chemical Properties:
- Appearance - Clear, colorless liquid
- Density g/ml @ 20°C / 68°F - 0.75
- Flash point °C / °F - 38/100
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.