AeroShell Turbine Engine Oil 2
- Commodity Code 27101981
- Country of Origin Switzerland
AeroShell Turbine Oil 2 is widely used for inhibiting fuel systems and fuel system components during storage. AeroShell Turbine Oil 2 is an analogue to the Russian Grade MK-8 and can therefore be used in engines which require the use of MK-8. It is a mineral lubricating oil for aircraft turbine engines.
AeroShell Turbine Oil 2 is a 2 mm2/s mineral turbine oil blended from mineral base stocks to which a pour-point depressant and an anti-oxidant have been added.
- Mineral lubricating oil for aircraft turbine engines
- Widely used for inhibiting fuel systems during storage
- Can be used in engines which require the use of MK-8
- MIL-PRF-6081E Grade 1010/1010N
- NATO Code o-133
- Turbine Engine Oil 2
- Various sizes
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.