ROCOL® Wire Rope Dressing
- Commodity Code 27101999
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing is a tenacious, semi-fluid, non-melting grease designed for complete lubrication and corrosion protection on most types of wire ropes, particularly in hostile conditions.
- Excellent internal and external lubrication
- Protects against wear on guides and sheaves
- Outstanding internal and external corrosion protection
- Suitable for all non-friction drive wire ropes
- Resistant to sea water
- Approved to NATO and Naval Standards
- Temperature range -30 to +100ºC
- Wire Rope Dressing
- Supplied in various sizes
Please Note: the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.