- Broad operating temperature range (-10Ã‚Â°C to +180Ã‚Â°C)
- Lubricates and protects
- Cleans and waterproofs
- 360 Spray System for use at any angle, even upside down
- Especially effective as a high-temperature lubricant on fuser units in photocopiers, where temperatures can reach 150 - 160Ã‚Â°C.
- Also suitable for mechanisms such as: Locks, Hinges, Tracks, Clutches, Chains, Gears, Precision Tooling.
- Amberglide will clean away surface contamination, displace moisture, prevent squeaking and leave a durable, protective film on the treated part.
- Apply directly onto the components to be treated.
- Ensure electrical equipment is switched off before applying Amberglide.
- After spraying, always leave for at least 4/5 minutes to allow dispersal of solvent vapours, before operating the equipment.