Mobil DTE Oil Named Series lubricants are formulated from highly refined base stocks and an additive system which provide an extremely high level of chemical and thermal stability, rapid and complete separation from water and a high resistance to emulsification. They provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion, including resistance to salt water, and good antiwear properties. They have a high viscosity index which ensures minimum variation of film thickness with temperature and minimum power loss during the warm up period. These grades have excellent air release properties which allow entrained air to separate, thus avoiding pump cavitation and erratic operation.
Features & Benefits
- Long oil charge life in circulation systems and reduced oil replacement costs
- Very high level of chemical and thermal stability and resistance to sludging and varnishing
- Less unplanned downtime and reduced maintenance costs
- Excellent water release properties Improved operating efficiency
- Longer equipment life, reduced maintenance and downtime
- Very good antiwear protection