ROCOL® BAKERLUBE™ CL 20Lt Jerry
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- Code UN 3082 CL9
ROCOL BAKERLUBE CL is an NSF H2 registered,ester based, high temperature chain oil specifically formulated for the lubrication of bakery oven chains operating at temperatures up to 280°C.
ROCOL BAKERLUBE CL is formulated from a combination of synthetic esters and a special antioxidant package which ensures the highest performance in terms of thermal stability, low evaporation loss and minimal deposit formation.
The low evaporation of ROCOL BAKERLUBE CLgives extended re-lubrication intervals and is economical in use.
- Rocol BAKERLUBE CL operates over a wide temperature range from 0°C to +280°C.
- Special antioxidant combination gives longer wet film life with lower deposit and varnish formation.
- Rocol BAKERLUBE CL keeps oil ways clear for more efficient lubrication.
- Excellent anti-wear properties particularly at high temperature gives reduced wear and longer chainlife.
- Penetrates into links and pins lubricating in thehighest potential wear areas.
- BAKERLUBE CL
- 20Lt Can
Please Note: the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.