AeroShell Grease 64 (formerly AeroShell 33MS)
Aeroshell 64 (formerly AeroShell 33MS) is approved to *MIL-G-21164D. It can help to extend component life and reduce maintenance costs by preventing wear and corrosion.
- Commodity Code 34031980
- Country of Origin Switzerland
AeroShell Grease 64 Can help to extend component life and reduce the cost of maintenaence by preventing wear and corrosion. It contains 5% molybdenum disulphide for exceptional load-carrying and extreme-pressure (EP) performance, designed to protect heavily loaded sliding surfaces such as the bogie pivot pins on landing gear assemblages. Bearings protected byAeroShell Grease 64 had nearly no visible rust compared with bearings using other currently approved greases available.
- Longer component life through exceptional load-carrying and extreme pressure properties from its formulation with 5% molybdenum disulphide, and excellent wear and corrosion protection
- Longer grease life due to excellent mechanical stability and controlled oil separation
- Reduced costs thanks to excellent protection and longer grease life
AeroShell Grease 64 is an EP air-frame grease based on the proven lithium thickener technology of AeroShell Grease 33. It can help to extend component life through its exceptional load-carrying and EP properties, using 5% molybdenum disulphide and its excellent wear and corrosion protection. It also helps to reduce the risk of product misapplication by being fully compatible with AeroShell Grease 33. Together, Grease 64 and 33 are perfect partners, thereby helping to reduce costs by protecting over 98% of the grease application points on a typical airliner
Together, AeroShell Grease 64 and AeroShell Grease 33 cover over 98% of the application points on a typical commercial airliner. As they share the same lithium compound thickener and reduce the number of different products needed, these greases enhance safety by reducing the risk of product misapplication.
- Reduced product misapplication risk through complete compatibility with AeroShell Grease 33
- Peace of mind through the use of proven lithium compound thickener technology
Please Note: this product was formerly known as AeroShell Grease 33MS. This is purely a change to the product name and the product still remains fully approved to MIL-G-21164.
Please Note: AeroShell have adjusted the total shelf life of their grease range. Click here to learn more.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.