Super-premium Mobil Polyrex EM Series grease is specially formulated for electric-motor bearings. The advanced thickener formulation and proprietary manufacturing techniques provide improved bearing performance and protection for long electric motor life.
- Outstanding grease life - Outstanding long-life, high-temperature lubrication of ball and roller bearings, particularly in sealed-for-life applications
- Advanced polyurea thickener - Increased durability versus conventional polyurea greases when subjected to mechanical shear forces
- Excellent corrosion resistance - Mobil Polyrex EM and Mobil Polyrex EM 103 provide protection against rust and corrosion. Mobil Polyrex EM provides additional protection under mild salt-water wash conditions versus Polyrex EM 103
- Low-noise properties - Mobil Polyrex EM is suitable for lubrication of ball bearings in many noise-sensitive applications
Mobil Polyrex EM greases are recommended by many major bearing and electric motor manufacturers for long-life
lubrication of electric motor ball and roller bearings.
Mobil Polyrex EM 103 is more specifically recommended for applications such as vertically mounted bearings, or very large motors where a stiffer grease consistency may be required by the OEM, and low noise properties are not required.
Mobil Polyrex EM greases have been shown to be compatible with a number of ExxonMobil lithium complex greases, as well as competitive electric motor mineral polyurea products, as determined by the methodology of ASTM D6185. For specific questions about grease compatibility, contact your Mobil representative.
Key applications include:
- Electric motor bearings
- Fin fan bearings
- High-temperature pump bearings
- Factory-filled, sealed-for-life ball bearings
- Ball or roller bearings operating at high temperatures where low oil separation is required
- Polyrex EM for ball or roller bearings operating in noise sensitive environments