AeroShell Grease 22
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin United States
Product notice - Due to serious supply disruption, we are currently limiting sales of this product. Please speak to your account manager or call +44 (0)1675 432 850 if you require additional stock. Further information can be found here.
A versatile, multipurpose grease designed to extend the lives of bearings operating under high loads and speeds, and wide temperature ranges. It uses a Microgel® thickener and high-viscosity-index synthetic base oils to protect components in severe operating conditions. Its excellent load-carrying capacity and resistance to wear, corrosion, oxidation and water washout make it a good choice for wheel bearings and other critical components. "Appropriate additives are included to achieve the necessary oxidation and corrosion resistance, anti-wear properties and load carrying properties. The useful operating temperature range is 65°C to +204°C."
- Longer life for components working in severe conditions through its wide operating temperature range and excellent load-carrying capacity as well as wear and corrosion protection.
- Longer grease life from excellent water-washout resistance.
- Reduced costs through excellent component protection and longer grease life
- Versatile applications, including wheel bearings, engine accessories, control systems, actuators, screw jacks, servomechanisms, electric motors, helicopter rotar bearings, instruments, air-frame lubrication, hinge pins, static joints and landing gear.
- Microgel Thickener
AeroShell Grease 22 uses Microgel, an inorganic grease thickening agent based on hectorite clay. When compared with conventional clay thickener, Microgel has no melting point within any usual temperature range to which aircraft greases are likely to be subjected very little change in consistency with temperature extremely good load-carrying capacity without needing extreme-pressure additives excellent water resistance through exclusive waterproofing agents developed by Shell low oil separation or bleeding thanks to its high gelling efficiency. "Aeroshell Grease 22 is recommended for use wherever severe operating conditions such as high bearing loads, high speeds or wide operating temperature ranges are encountered"
- U.S.: MIL-PRF-81322 Approved DOD-G-24508A
- British: Approved DEF STAN 91-52
- French: DCSEA 395/C (ex AIR 4222)
- Russian: Analogue of CIATIM 201 and 203, VNII NP 207, ERA (VNII NP 286M) and ST (NK-50)
- NATO Code: G-395 Joint Service Designation: XG-293
Please Note: in some applications and subject to OEM approval, AeroShell Grease 58 may be an acceptable alternative. For further information speak to your Account Manager.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.