ROCOL® FOODLUBE® Hi-Load SF
Product notice - Rocol Hi-Load SF is the recommended alternative to the Universal 0 and Universal 000 ranges. If you require further information please contact a member of our sales team on +44 (0)1675 432850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data SheetsPlease login and select to access Datasheets
ROCOL FOODLUBE HI-LOAD SF is a beige, non toxic semi-fluid lubricant. FOODLUBE HI-LOAD SF is an excellent all round semi-fluid grease offering very good pumpability, high load carrying capability, extreme water wash off resistance and good corrosion protection.
FOODLUBE HI-LOAD SF is formulated for use in centralized / automated lubrication systems. Other applications include; bearings, enclosed gears, seamers and augers.
- Offers an excellent wide temperature resistance of 20C to +160C.
- Exhibits excellent EP performance with a 4 ball weld load of 355 kg.
- Has a low solid content is easily pumped down narrow pipe and over extended pipe length.
- Is highly resistant to water wash off and offers excellent corrosion protection.
- Excellent oxidation stability resulting in extended re-lubrication intervals and a reduction in lubricant usage.
- FOODLUBE HI-LOAD SF does not contain mineral hydrocarbons, animal derived materials nut oils or genetically modified ingredients.
- FOODLUBE HI-LOAD SF is manufactured from only FDA listed ingredients: FDA Group 21 CFR 178.3570
- NSF H1 registered 158496
- ISO 21469 ;
- Halal certified
- Kosher certified
- FOODLUBE Hi-Load SF
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.