ROCOL® FOODLUBE® Dismantling Spray 300ml Aerosol
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- Code UN 1950 CL2.1
FOODLUBE Dismantling Spray is a non-toxic, fasting-acting penetrating lubricant for corroded threaded fasteners and other seized components. Short-term corrosion protection is provided by a light, residual film.
FOODLUBE Dismantling Spray is NSF H1 registered for incidental contact with food, making it ideal for use in the food, pharmaceutical and other clean industries where a non-toxic product is required or preferred.
- Provides excellent penetration of rust, scale, grease and dirt
- Imparts a light residual film for short-term corrosion protection
- Temperature range -20ºC to +110ºC
- DETEX technology – x-ray and metal detectable plastic aerosol caps and actuators reduces risk of plastic contamination
- NSF H1 registered & ISO 21469 certified for full audit compliance
- FOODLUBE Dismantling Spray
- 300ml Aerosol
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.