ROCOL® BAKERLUBE™ HT 20Lt Jerry
- Commodity Code 38012090
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
ROCOL BAKERLUBE HT is an NSF H2 registered,graphite based, high temperature dry film chainlubricant. It is specifically formulated for the lubrication of oven chains subjected to extremes of temperature up to 550°C.ROCOL BAKERLUBE HT is ideal for the lubrication of conveyor chains in high temperature environments where the risk of product contamination by a wet lubricant cannot be tolerated. For example, bakery oven chains, or where temperatures are too high for wet lubricants to be used.
- High load carrying performance
- Clean evaporating base oil
- Suitable for temperatures where conventional fluids fail
- Does not contain solvents
- Temperature range; wet film -10°C to +180°C
- Temperature range; dry film up to +550°CLow fuming
- NSF H2 Registered
- ROCOLBAKERLUBE HT
- 20Lt Can
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.