The mineral oil base-fluid contains micronized particles of metal and non-metal fillers to provide excellent lubrication and protection to threads and components. Molyslip ALUMSLIP is resistant to temperatures up to 650°C and it effectively protects against chemical corrosion and atmospheric oxidation.
Free of copper, lead, sulphides, fluorides and chlorides, ALUMSLIP is suitable for use on all studs, nuts, bolts and other threaded connections, including turbine casing studs, burner nozzles, boiler inspection points and furnace bolts. ALUMSLIP is specifically designed for where copper needs to be avoided (for example where concerns of galvanic corrosion exist).
- High temperature capability up to 650
- Ensures consistent friction between threads
- Protects against galling and seizure
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Eases assembly of tight tolerance components