Ambersil Cold Galvanise Protective Coating 400ml Aerosol
- Commodity Code 32089091
- Country of Origin Belgium
- Code UN 1950 CL2.1
- Excellent touch-up for damaged galvanised surfaces.
- Allows spot welding.
- No chlorinated solvents. Totally lead and chromate free.
- Excellent corrosion resistance through cathodic protection even when the coating is
- scratched or damaged.
- Good mechanical resistance due to the excellent adhesion on metal.
- Can be over painted by most commonly used finishes.
Ferrous metals are protected by the sacrificial action, even when scratched or damaged. Zinc becomes the anode which is attacked by corrosion and the base metal the cathode. A film of water-insoluble zinc oxide is formed, which stops rust and corrosion.
- Power generation equipment
- Transmission towers
- Radio and T.V. relay towers
- Sub-station equipment
- Structural steel
- Railroad equipment
- Roofs Guard rails
- Coastal and ship borne installations
- Storage tanks
- Welding seams rivet holes
- Off shore oil rigs
- Repair of galvanized parts
- Home, garden and farm equipment
- NSN 8030-01-120-3553
- BSEN 1461 - 1999
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.