Features of 3M Scotch-Weld EC-3909:
- Insures complete wetting of film adhesive to adherend surface.
- Protects surface treated metals and diminish strongly the rate of natural re-oxidation.
- Improves shear and peel performance, on both etched and anodized surfaces.
- Results in superior environmental performance.
- Simplifies production scheduling by protecting the cleaned surfaces until bonding operation can be completed.
- Primer can be co-cured with heat curing film or 1-part paste adhesives.
3M EC-3909 primer has been designed for improved adhesion to anodized aluminium.**Please note, we recommend the use of dry ice for transportation click here to add dry ice to your basket**