The film obtained forms a very efficient barrier against all the agents responsible for corrosion (water, oxygen, acids, bases and salts from industrial emissions, tropical atmospheres, etc.).
Its long-lasting corrosion preventive power allows a complete conservation guarantee after application on various materials such as aluminium and alloys, steels, light metals (titanium, magnesium), zinc and galvanized steel, copper and its alloys, cadmium. It can be applied without any risk of attack on painted surfaces, composite materials, plastics, rubbers, Plexiglas and polycarbonates (non crazing).
SOCOPAC 50S has been formulated to offer the highest safety to the users as well as to the pieces to be protected- it is absolutely free of harmful solvents, toluene, xylene or chlorinated compounds.
- After drying SOCOPAC 50S leaves an impervious durable protective film
- This film is medium hard, but wax-like and dry to the touch.
- The dry film is intended to resist several years outside and above all to remain stable during this period
- Socopac 50S Corrosion Preventative
- Supplied in various sizes
Specifications and Information
des documentsSil-Mid Limited NE GARANTIT PAS que les informations figurant sur cette page sont les informations les plus récentes disponibles auprès du fabricant, il y a des moments où les informations mises à jour sont publiées et nous ne sommes pas mis au courant immédiatement.