Features of DWX30:
- Excellent water displacing and penetrating properties - can be used for displacing water from the most intricate assemblies with shorter-than-usual dipping times.
- Forms an ultra-thin, even film, which does not interfere with air gauge or light refractory measuring equipment; therefore it need not be removed from components subject to inspection.
- Effectively suppresses fingerprint corrosion on bright steel and finely finished metal components during Manufacture.
- High stability against acidic and alkaline contaminations enables long bath - lifetimes.
- Low drying time guarantees high productivity level.
- Economical in application through large film coverage.
Rustilo DWX 30 rapidly removes water from components subsequent to electroplating processes, after machining using soluble cutting fluids, or parts that have been washed. The very thin residual film provides effective medium term protection against corrosion during intermediate storage or transportation. Rustilo DWX 30 can also be used as a lubricant for mild press working, where corrosion protection without further treatment is required. Although Rustilo DWX 30 can be applied by brushing or spraying, its dewatering action is most effective if the articles to be protected can be immersed in a dip tank.