Ardrox 3968 Corrosion Inhibitor
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin France
ARDROX 3968 is a corrosion inhibiting, de-watering fluid which will excellently displace fresh or salt water from metal surfaces. It contains a volatile solvent and when this has evaporated, a very thin oil film remains which gives protection to the metal surface.ARDROX 3968 provides an alternative to oven drying where the presence of the final thin oil film is not considered detrimental as temporary corrosion prevention is provided, the method allows a delay between various processing systems without the danger of corrosion.
- ARDROX® 3968 has extremely good spreading and penetrating properties
- Very suitable as an aid to freeing seized-up parts, particularly if these are wet
- Due to its water displacing properties, ARDROX® 3968 will rapidly restore electrical equipment which has been subjected to flooding to an operative condition
- Typical examples of this are electric motors, switchgear and automobile ignition systems
- Ardrox 3968
- Corrosion Preventative
- Supplied in various sizes/span>
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.