Electrolube DCA SCC3 Conformal Coating
- Commodity Code 32089091
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- Code UN 1263 CL3
DCA SCC3 Conformal Coating is a unique modified alkyd coating specifically formulated to meet the highest defence standards in both Europe and the United States. Based on a modified alkyd, it is a highly flexible coating making it ideal for small or delicate components. DCA also maintains protection through an extremely wide operating temperature range.
It provides excellent chemical resistance to a wide range of chemicals and solvents such as those found in the automotive and aerospace industries making it an excellent choice for these industries.
DCA SCC3 Conformal Coating can be sprayed, dipped or brushed, containing a UV trace, which allows inspection of the PCB after coating to ensure complete and even coverage; the stronger the reflected UV light, the thicker the coating layer is. UV light in the region of 375nm should be used for inspection.
- High specification flexible modified silicone resin conformal coatingUL746 approved
- May be ambient cured or heat cured for enhanced performance
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance when heat cured
- May be soldered through of rework
- Extremely wide operating temperature range
- DCA SCC3 Conformal Coating
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.