Socomore Synclair A/C Water Based Cleaner
- Commodity Code 34029010
- Country of Origin France
- Code UN 3267 CL8
Efficient petroleum solvent free water-soluble cleaner for aircraft exteriors and parts. Use in a bath with hot or cold water, in high pressure cleaners or by wiping or brushing. Non-corrosive on metals.
- Cleaner free from petroleum solvents
- Used in many conditions - hot or cold water, high pressure cleaner - dipping, swabbing or brushing
- Non-corrosive on all metals
How to use:
- What is the best concentration to use? 5-20%, depending on the intended use.
- When is a 5% concentration used? For general aircraft cleaning (appearance).
- When is a 20% concentration used? To remove carbon deposits such as jet blast or the accumulation of Skydrol from underneath the airframe.
- How is the product applied to the exterior of an aircraft? Using an airless or HVLP (recommended) spray application system. It can also be applied using a brush.
- Is it necessary to rinse with water after application? Yes, preferably using hot water (55°C).
- What is the recommended concentration if using SYNCLAIR A/C in a bath? 10% concentration is recommended for immersion. Higher than this can create a silicate crust on the surface.
- Synclair A/C Water Based Cleaner
- Supplied in various sizes
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.