- A modified version of AL330 containing a specialised antioxidant is available as AL1121.
- This product is used in the production of medical products including Catheters.
- Alpha AL330 has been developed for use in latex dipping processes.
- It has a low viscosity to facilitate a smooth uniform dip, and form a transparent latex film.
- Alpha AL330 is particularly useful for the production of goods in which a high degree of transparency is required, e.g. teats, soothers and various surgical applications.
- It is also used as a basis for balloon and glove formulations.