3M Scotch-Weld AF 3109-2U Structural Adhesive Film
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United States
- Code UN 3077 CL9
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesive Film AF 3109-2 encompasses a family of thermosetting modified epoxy adhesives in film form that provides long-term durability and meets specific challenges for metal and composite solid panel and honeycomb sandwich construction, where high fracture toughness and peel strength is required.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesive Film AF 3109-2 provides excellent performance with easy-to-use shop handling properties. These adhesive films are available in a variety of weights and carriers to meet a range of needs without imposing excess material costs.
With high fracture toughness and peel strength, AF 3109-2 provides a reliable, long-term bond suitable for composites, metals in solid panel and honeycomb sandwich fabrication. We also offer an unsupported version, which can be used for reticulation. It is also compatible with multiple substrates and primers. In addition, AF 3109-2 exhibits excellent pre-bond humidity performance on composite substrates.
- Designed for 250°F (120°C) cure or 350°F (175°C)
- Adhesive can be cured from 225°F (107°C) up to 350°F (175°C)
- Excellent shop handling characteristics
- Excellent pre-bond humidity performance on composite substrates
- Unsupported version available for reticulation
- High-fracture toughness and peel strength
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.