Product notice - This product is currently affected by a supply chain disruption, which may lead to longer than advertised lead times and limitations on sale. For more information, please contact your account manager or call +44 (0)1675 432 850.
3M Scotch-Weld AF 163-2K Structural Adhesive Film
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United States
- Code UN 3077 CL9
3M Scotch-Weld; Structural Adhesive Film AF 163-2 is a family of thermosetting modified epoxy structural adhesives in film form which are available in a variety of weights with or without a supporting carrier. Scotch-Weld AF 163-2 Adhesive Films are designed for both solid panel and honeycomb sandwich constructions.
- High bond strength from -67°F to 250°F
- High fracture toughness and peel strength
- Excellent resistance to high moisture environments before and after curing
- Short cure time at 225°F (90 minutes)
- Capable of low pressure bonding
- Vacuum cure capabilityX-ray opaque (allows use of x-ray NDI methods)
- Excellent shop open time and long shelf life
- Scotch-Weld AF 163-3M Film is a higher tack version of Scotch-Weld AF 163-2
- FilmIsolating version available (Scotch-Weld AF 163-2G108 Film) for bonding dissimilar substratesUnsupported versions available for reticulation (Scotch-Weld AF 163-2U Film)
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.