- High Degree of Flexibility :- Impacts and vibration are absorbed and dissipated along the bond line. This means the adhesive and tiles won't crack or be dislodged.
- Toughness & Resilience :- The adhesive will recover to its normal state after shock loading and forced deformation.
- High Temperature Exposure :- Exposure to temperatures up to 150Â°C increases the adhesives flexibility unlike conventional epoxy adhesives which become more rigid.
- Adhesion :- An adhesion promoter increases the bond strength to a variety of substrates.
- Tilebond 402 has proven to be highly successful in bonding fusion cast high aluminia ceramic tiles for protection against the abrasive effects of transporting fuel, coal and shale.
- It has proven track record in both coal preparation plants and coal fired power stations.