ELECOLIT 325 may be processed with dispensers, stamps or through screen printing. Curing occurs at room temperature. Increased heat yields very short curing times. ELECOLIT 325 provides optimum solutions for cold curing applications thanks to excellent conductivity and gap filling attributes.
- Connecting heat sensitive components to printed circuit boards.
- Bonding wave guide plumbing, hybrid circuit assembly.
- Connecting ground wires to components and making conductive lines.
- Replace metal solder where temperature or convenience in the application is required.
- Plating base.
- Chip bonding for discrete devices and hybrid circuits.