Loctite EA 3478 Epoxy Resin
- Commodity Code 32141010
- Country of Origin Germany
- Code UN 3077 CL9 / 2735 CL8
Loctite EA 3478 is a 2-part, ferro-silicon filled epoxy resin system. It is extremely resistant to corrosion, chemical attack and abrasion. It is ideal for restoring parts worn by mechanical and/or corrosion impact. Helps to restore tolerances to worn shafts, repairing worn keyways and damaged housings, filling pitted surfaces in worn machinery and restoring fit to bearing housings.
- Rebuilds keyways and spline assemblies
- Rebuilds bearings, clamp connections, tensioning elements, gear wheels or bearing seats
- Ferro-silicon filled with outstanding compression strength
- Ideal for renewing surfaces subjected to compression, thrust, impact and harsh environments
- EA 3478
- Epoxy Resin
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.