Lord 410/Accelerator 19GB Acrylic Adhesive 415ml Dual Cartridge
LORD® 410 acrylic adhesives in combination with LORD Accelerator 19GB can be used to replace welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods.
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United States
- Code UN 1133 CL3 / 3082 CL9
- Versatile – bonds a wide range of unprepared metals with minimal substrate preparation, as well as engineered thermoplastics including XENOY®, polycarbonate, ABS and acrylics.
- Temperature Resistant – performs at temperatures from -40Â°F to +300Â°F (-40Â°C to +149Â°C).
- Environmentally Resistant – resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, salt spray and weathering; provides excellent resistance to indirect UVexposure.
- Non-Sag - remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
- UL Rated - when mixed with LORD Accelerator 19, adhesive system is UL 746C certified.
- Surface Preparation – Remove grease, loose contamination or poorly adhering oxides from metal surfaces. Normal amounts of mill oils and drawing compounds usually do not present a problem in adhesion. Most plastics require a simple cleaning before bonding. Some may require abrading for optimum performance.
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.