Loctite 649 Anaerobic Retaining Compound 250ml Bottle
- Commodity Code 35061000
- Country of Origin Ireland
Loctite 649 is a green, low viscosity, high strength, urethane methacrylate acrylic, anaerobic retaining compound designed for bonding cylindrical fitting parts. It prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. Typical applications include holding gears and sprockets onto gearbox shafts and rotors on electric motor shafts. It provides robust curing performance.
- Low viscosity
- High strength
- Designed for bonding cylindrical fitting parts
- Works on active metals (e.g. mild steel) as well as passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces
- Offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance
- Tolerates minor surface contaminations from various oils such as cutting, lubrication, anti-corrosion and protection fluids
- Loctite 649
- Acrylic Anaerobic Adhesive
- 250ml Bottle
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.