KleenGuard® A40 Liquid And Particle Protection Coverall
Data SheetsPlease login and select to access Datasheets
KleenGuard A40 coveralls are designed for single-use wear and provide maximum comfort and protection in high-risk areas where safety and flexibility is key. Each coverall provides general protection against water-based or chemical splashes, liquids or dust particles with the added benefit of anti-static protection and is supplied in a sealed clear polybag for protection which comes with concise user instructions.
With a specially designed hood, body, thumb loops and waist for comfort, safety and strength
- Film laminate technology provides an outstanding barrier against a wide range of chemicals
- Particle protection, holds out > 99% of fibres greater than 1 micron
- Strong triple snitched seams help protect against tearing
- Hood designed for respirator use and freedom of movement
- Ultra low-lint performance, film laminate and internal seams significantly reduce levels of lint
- EN ISO 13982-1:2004 Type 5 Particle Protection
- EN 13034:2005 Type 6 Limited Splash Protection
- EN1149-1 Anti-static
- EN1073-2:2002 Radioactive dust contamination protection
- KleenGuard A40
- Liquid And Particle Protection Coverall
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.