3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 sticks on contact to a wide variety of surfaces for fast application with no dripping, drying, or cleanup necessary, and removes cleanly, leaving no sticky residue. Vinyl tape is highly conformable, making it easy to apply to curved areas as well as rough or uneven surfaces. Available in many distinctive colors.
3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 can be used in temperatures ranging from 40 degrees to 170 degrees F.
Vinyl tapes are used to clearly mark lanes, corridors and hazardous or no-go areas in factories, warehouses, and hospitals. Using vinyl tape for lane marking instead of painting eliminates the need to ventilate paint solvents and since vinyl tapes can be removed quickly and cleanly, they are also a faster, more versatile, and less costly option than painting. These rugged tapes are also used in automotive maintenance and repair, construction, marine, commercial vehicle, and other industries.
- Maintains vivid color even when exposed to abrasion and solvents
- Ideal for floor marking and safety identification
- Allows fast and easy application to a variety of surfaces
- Easy removal with no adhesive transfer makes cleanups efficient
- Available in many distinctive colors