- Good resistance to most alcohols, esters, ketones and oils.
- Removes cleanly and in one piece after being exposed to high temperatures.
- High strength backing provides superior puncture, tear and abrasion resistance.
- Resistant to chemical attack.
- Excellent thin electrical insulation.
- UL 510 approval - Guide OANZ 2: File E205555.
- Flame retardant.
- Service temperature: 180Â°C continuous â€“ Thermal Class H.
- Can be used short term up to temperatures of 400Âº C.
- Masking of PCB gold fingers and protecting plug-in connectors and switches during wave soldering.
- High-temperature masking.
- Bundling and fixing components (thermo switches) exposed to high temperatures.
- For electrical insulation of coils, transformers, wires and cables for class H (180Â°C) applications.
- For all your high performance die-cut requirements please ask for our linered version of Scapa 1801.