- Very good conformability.
- Good thermal properties and will perform over a wide variety of temperature conditions (-60° to 225Ã‚Â°F or -54° to 106Ã‚Â°C). It has been used at higher temperatures for shorter duration.
- Electrically and thermally conductive.
- Can be die-cut into specific shapes.
- This material when disposed of separately is classified as RCRA hazardous waste. Please consult applicable Federal, State and local regulations for proper disposal.
- Elevated lead levels in water may result from long term submersion of this product.
- Best results are obtained when applied to a clean dry surface above 32Ã‚Â°F (0Ã‚Â°C). Also, by “feathering” the edges – rubbing the tape down with a smooth-edged plastic piece (or similar object) – the tape can be made to better conform to the substrate. This is especially important if the tape is to be used as a “thief” in electroplating where the edges must fully contact the metal base.