- It has a service temperature range from -80Â°F (-62Â°C) to 320Â°F (160Â°C), with intermittent excursions up to 420Â°F (216Â°C).
- This material is designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- PR-1826 Class B is a two-part, epoxy cured Permapol® P-3 polythioether compound.
- The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste, suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
- Unlike standard polysulfide fuel tank sealants, it can cure at low temperatures and is unaffected by changes in relative humidity.
Require more nozzles with this mixer? Take a look at the Semco 420 Standard Nozzle NOZZ220544 and buy more when needed. And why not look into Semco Model 285-A Semkit Mixing Machine to make the process even easier.
Need a gun for application? Semco Model 250-A Pneumatic Air Gun 6oz Kit GUN2500000 is a great tool for the Semkit or the Hand Held (Manual) Skeleton 160ml / 6oz Dispenser Gun TEAE05280.
More guns kits and retainers available in different sizes. Please take a look at our range.