Features of PR1776M:
- It has a service temperature range from -65 °F (-54 °C) to 250 °F (121 °C), with very limited excursions up to 360°F (182 °C).
- This material is designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications. It offers as much as a twenty percent weight savings, per unit volume, over traditional sealants used for these purposes.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to aircraft fuels both jet fuel and aviation gas, and will resist limited contact to diphosphate ester based hydraulic fluids.
- PR-1776M Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured Permapol® P-5 modified polysulfide. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates. PR-1776M Class B is designed to be a direct replacement for PR-1776 Class B.
Require more nozzles with this mixer? Take a look at the Semco 420 Standard Nozzle NOZZ220544 and buy more when needed. And why not look into Semco Model 285-A Semkit Mixing Machine to make the process even easier.
Need a gun for application? Semco Model 250-A Pneumatic Air Gun 6oz Kit GUN2500000 is a great tool for the Semkit or the Hand Held (Manual) Skeleton 160ml / 6oz Dispenser Gun TEAE05280.
More guns kits and retainers available in different sizes. Please take a look at our range.