PPG PR1440 A-1/2 Fuel Tank Sealant 1USP (Part A 10.1oz/Part B 1.9oz) Kit *AMS-S-8802 Type II Class A1/2
- The uncured material is suitable for application by brush in thickness up to 25 mils.
- Has a service temperature range from -54Â°C (-65Â°F) to 121Â°C (250Â°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135Â°C (275Â°F).
- This material is designed for brush sealing of fasteners in fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.