AeroShell W Oils combine non-metallic additives with selected high viscosity index base stocks to give exceptional stability, dispersancy and anti-foaming performance. These additives leave no metallic ash residues that can lead to deposit formation in combustion chambers and on spark plugs, which can cause pre-ignition and possible engine failure.
- AeroShell W Oils are available in four different viscosity grades:
- AeroShell Oil W65 – AeroShell Oil W80
- AeroShell Oil W100 – AeroShell Oil W120
- The suffix for each grade corresponds to the viscosity of the oil at 210°F in Saybolt Universal Seconds.
- Promote engine cleanliness
- Help keep engines sludge free
- Help reduce oil consumption
- Help engines reach TBO (Time Between Overhaul)
- Protect highly stressed engine parts against scuffing and wear