AeroShell W Oils were the first non-ash dispersant oils to be used in aircraft piston engines. They combine non-metallic additives with selected high viscosity index base stocks to give exceptional stability, dispersancy and anti-foaming performance. These additives leave no metallic ash residues that can lead to deposit formation in combustion chambers and on spark plugs, which can cause pre-ignition and possible engine failure.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Promote engine cleanliness
- Help keep engines sludge free
- Help reduce oil consumption
- Help engines reach TBO (Time Between Overhaul)
- Protect highly stressed engine parts against scuffing and wear.