AeroShell Oil Diesel Ultra is a fully synthetic, multigrade engine oil designed for use in the new generation of compression ignition (Diesel) Aviation Piston Engines.
Features of AeroShell Oil Diesel Ultra:
- AeroShell Oil Diesel Ultra is unique in being the only fully synthetic engine oil available in General Aviation. It also contains unique Shell approved additives to provide superior piston cleanliness resulting in a clean, efficient and reliable engine
- These additives also include a powerful surface acting additive, which bonds to the surface of highly loaded engine parts, protecting the engine from scuffing damage
- The oil has been developed with particular reference to excellent component wear protection and engine cleanliness, based on flight experience with diesel aero engines in the field over recent years and substantial engine and component endurance tests will all major
- Diesel aero engine manufacturers
- AeroShell Oil Diesel Ultra has been developed to be suitable for use in engines burning Jet fuel and its performance has been optimised to cope with the demands of this unique type of engine/fuel combination
- Its key performance features include the ability to sustain high bearing loads, neutralisation of acid build up from the Sulphur present in the fuel and high dispersancy to allow for the relatively high particle loading produced when burning Jet fuel