- The product is based on a blend of synthetic polymers and resins in non-flammable solvents and is intended for use in the furniture, upholstery and foam conversion industries.
- Alpha AN 189 adhesive's unique combination of aggressive tack, fast bond development and high bond strength coupled with economical cost provide a modern and safe method of bonding non-structural components.
- It is ideal for the permanent bonding of all flexible foams to either themselves or to typical furniture materials such as painted metal, chipboard, hardboard, fibreglass and other types of wood.
- It is equally suitable for the attachment of furnishing fabrics including backed PVC and backing materials such as hessian, felt and upholstery padding.
- Bonds made with AN 189 are permanent and secure when exposed to the temperature and ageing conditions likely to be found in service.