EC-2216 B/A in chemical composition. Has been labeled, packaged, tested, and certified for aircraft and aerospace applications.
- Cures at room temperature and provides high strength bonds with exceptional performance in shear and peel. It can be used to bond rubber, metal, wood, most plastics and masonry products. Good retention of strength after environmental aging. Resistant to extreme shock, vibration and flexing.
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products
- Base and accelerator are contrasting colors
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications
- The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bondline control
- The translucent can be injected and meets DOD-A-82720